DAY AT THE JATIM PARK
Today is Wednesday.I’m very happy because I and My classmate study in JATIMPARK. I go to JATIMPARK at 06.15 a.m. I go to JATIMPARK by bus. In the Bus we are so funny. We listen and sing a song together. But when I arrive in Pare,I’m very sleepy so I sleep moment.
We arrive in JATIMPARK at 09.30 a.m. We take a rest moment.After that,We come into JATIMPARK. Next we come into Indonesian Custom’s room. In there,Traditional Costumes,Traditional Music exc.I write one by one name’s that costumes.In there,I write with my friend Vina and Lya. But,at the times I feel tired. So I don’t write all.
After that,we come into laboratory. In the laboratory we study about science lesson. I see biologi lesson,fisika lesson and kimia lesson. In there I try experiment with them. This is the attractive experiment. In there I also try experiment with Vina and Lya.
Next I continue to place of plants.In there,many kind of plants. There are : vegetables,fruits exc. In there,I write kind of plants with Vina,Lya,Nia,Mitha,Novi and another friends.
After that I go to miniatur of tample in Indonesia.In there I just with Lya. But after we continue our advanture we meet with Nisa,Atik and Novi. With them,I don’t study again,But we try many games. In there I meet Annisa,Byla,and Risma.They try many games But I’m not.Because I’m affraid,So I don’t try it. I’m very shy with them Because I’m affraid to try it.
After that,I continue my advanture to watch a movie in the 3D bioskop. But In there I just with Annisa,Novi and Hanif. Because Lya,Atik and Nisa leave me. In there I so enjoy the movie. The Tittle of the movie is Robinhood. Hmmmmmm......this movie is good. So sweet............!
After that,I go to mosque. In there I meet Lya,Atik and Nisa again. But they already to pray. But I’m not




Comments are closed.

DIRA JAYA. Powered by Blogger.